Here are our pumpkins and pictures from this year.

Jessi and Tanner were curious about the "goo" but not enough to help get it out of the pumpkins. Later Jessi helped me get some seeds out to bake though.

MJ ended up carving the pumpkins while the kids watched this year. Jessi drew a picture of a princess pumpkin and MJ made it happen. Then he made a Mario pumpkin for Tanner with a mustache and all.

Here is a picture of everyone with their pumpkins.

Hunter did his own thing while "we" carved. He was content to just wander around and not be bothered. He loves shoes!

The final product. A Princess with crown and eyelashes. And Mario with his mustache.
Jessi had a party at school that MJ was able to attend. Then Tanner, Hunter and I came for the parade.

I love that she was so excited to take Tanner around with her.
For Halloween this year we went to our annual ward Trunk-or-Treat Party. Since Halloween was on Sunday this year we didn't get to go trick-or-treating on our street this year.

Jessi was Rosetta from Tinkerbell the movie.

Tanner was a ninja Turtle. I was pretty proud of my alterations from the turtle costume Jessi wore a few years ago.

Hunter was a monkey.
I attempted to get a good group shot. Here were my favorites.




There was another costume parade at the church. We had some friends help the boys walk so MJ could prepare the car and I could take pictures.

I hope all your Halloween festivities were fun too!




No comments:
Post a Comment