
Hunter had a lot of help opening the gifts.

He also paused a few times to give us some great "cheezers".

He lost interest fast in opening but then Chris had to help him hold on to his toy so the other kids wouldn't take it away.

Then we had cupcakes. The kids were trying hard to be patient.

Hunter was very calm about his cupcake. Very like him. He just slowly ate it bite by bite.


Then Daddo decided to get in on the action. I think he got a little off of Hunter's hand when his WHOLE HAND ended up in Daddo's mouth!
On Hunter's actual Birthday I was not the nicest Mommy and I took him to his check up and we got shots. He got 3 and I got 1 (flu shot). He is now 21lbs 5oz and 29.5 inches long. He has slowed down a little in his growth, which is normal and is now in the 28Th% for Weight and 42ND% for Height. Down from 40 and 81%. He is a happy growing baby.
Also in other news: Hunter WALKS! He decided that he would begin on this birthday. He had taken a few steps (1-2) before then in between things. But on his birthday he decided to walk 8-10 in a row and is getting more and more confident daily. He still prefers crawling, but if there is a wall near by or anything he can push across the floor, he will walk.
He is also drinking whole milk and eating all table foods. He is a little more picky about his milk than the other two, so we have to heat it in the microwave for a few seconds, but at least he isn't refusing it.
He is still sleeping fairly well, only occasionally does he not go back to sleep on his own at night. I think he is getting some more teeth again. He is up to 6 now.
He also is starting to be more fun for the other kids to play with. It is hard sometimes to keep them away from him. Jessi is still a little rough and half the time Tanner wants to tackle him, but overall he is a really good sport about them and they get along well.
He isn't talking yet, but he babbles all the time and is starting to scream at the kids if they do something he doesn't like. I'm sure he will start talking soon.
Here are some pictures that I took on his birthday at the park. Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment