
Another reason that I decided to do this was to keep Tanner entertained in the kitchen. He has no diaper on under that smock, just a shirt. He has been really bad about telling us lately when he has pooed in his diaper and I had told him that if he didn't start, I was going to take the diaper away. (another attempt to potty train him) He didn't like that and so the rest of the day he ran around buck. He still had 2-3 accidents. I guess he still isn't ready and just doesn't seem to care. I guess he will want to one of these days. It is hard to be patient though when I know he can do it if he would just try. Oh, well, someday it will happen.




1 comment:
You are so wise...When they are ready they will train themselves...I hope at least! :)
Post a Comment