
This week was a big week for Jessi also. We registered her for Kindergarten! That was a big step for us too and it made me feel old. She has started to act a little nervous and scared for school to start, and for those who know her that was definitely out of character for her. So I took her to the school today and we had a little tour by the principal and met her teachers for next year and she seems to be more excited again and not scared. Hopefully this will last until the first day. I know if she can make it past that initial shock she will be fine.




3 comments:
I still need to register Maddie for kindergarden. That is on my to do list for tomorrow. I have the packet, she's had her shots, I just need to have the dentist fill out the paper. But Maddie is so excited! Hunter is getting so big. Cute kids! This summer you guys need to come over and play.
WOW! I can hardly believe that she is old enough for kidergarten! Emily is LOVING her first year. She was reading by week 3 of school. You will be amazed at how much Jessi will grow up during the next year. Hunter is cute too! Congrats!
Way to go for taking the initiative to get Jessi all squared away even if it wasn't by choice.:) She will do great just keep talking up kindergarten and you are so not old...but I know what you mean. I feel like I lost that experience with Kirsten because of all the Caleb experience. I'm glad mom was here to help her though. Enjoy every moment!
Post a Comment