
Also Hunter had another tooth come in about a week after the first. Again he wasn't too fussy, so hopefully the trend continues.

We went to the doctor on Tuesday and here are his stats. (And the other kids for comparison.)
Hunter: Weight: 17.14lbs.(58%) /Height: 27in.(72%)
Tanner: Weight: 16.11lbs /Height: 27in.
Jessi: Weight: 17.14lbs /Height: 27.25in.
He has come down in his percentiles but the doctor is still impressed by is growth. He is now taking 4-5 8oz bottles a day, I'm hoping that he will reduce that a little since we are starting him on solids. Formula is way to expensive to be going through it so fast!
He is laughing more, but still not a lot. Mostly at the kids when they are jumping around. He is happy, but mostly content to take it all in. He is getting more vocal though and says dadadadada a lot and just screams some times, but not in a bad way yet.
He is also starting to sit up more. He has tried to sit with support for a long time and is strong enough to sit forward on your lap if you don't hold him back, but he doesn't have the strength yet to hold himself upright and so topples forward.

I look forward to the next few months when he gets more mobile but at the same time it makes my life more challenging. I think it will be fun to watch the other kids interact with him as he becomes more entertaining to them.
The weather was beautiful on Monday and I knew it was supposed to rain some this week so we took the kids to the park.

Hunter didn't seem to like the swing much at first and was even a little scared when I pushed his like this.

But once he got his arms out he seemed to enjoy it more. (I love the triple chins in the above picture.)

Enjoy!




5 comments:
He looks so happy once he got his barrings! I can't wait to see him in June!
With his stats he seems to be following in Jessi's tracks. The pic with him laying on the floor reminds me of Jessi as a baby, but he's got Tanner's coloring. Too precious!
That is the cutest picture - the big one with him resting his head on his arms. I would totally blow that one up for the wall.
Chubby babies are always happy babies - according to Brent. I wouldn't know, my kids were never chubby.
Miss you guys!
Your kids are so cute! Hunter's a little doll!
You guys make the most beautiful children!! It was so good to see you at the shower Lisa!
Post a Comment