The reception was that night and we had a ton of fun visiting with friends and family. Jessi and Tanner especially loved playing with their cousins. The only one missing from the family was one spouse and had he known we were coming he would have been there too. I had my camera this time but the battery died so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have like but a few more than in MO and everyone else has lots of opportunity also to take some.

I finally got a good picture of Melissa and Chris. This is also their cake(the picture doesn't do it justice, it was beautiful) and them feeding it to each other.

Melissa and the nieces. She had a beautiful dress that was amazing on her!

Jessi wanted to hold the flowers in the previous pictures but Mikenna didn't want to let them go. This is Jessi trying to get them and pouting and then her smile when she did get a chance to hold them.

All of Jessi's cousins. She doesn't have any yet on MJ's side.
All the sisters on my side of the family.
The best picture that we got of our family. I hope the photographer got a better on so this one doesn't go up on my mom's wall.
Then Sunday about 8am we took off again for home and the roads weren't that much better. The difference as the day light. We shaved off a few hours and made it home a little before 12am. Next time we do a spur of the moment trip, we will definitely check the weather first. Thanks to a lot of prayers we made it home safe and the kids were excellent both ways. A miracle in itself!
So now we are home and catching up on sleep and getting ready for Christmas again.
What did you do this weekend?




1 comment:
I thought I was the only one who caught the flowers tiff with jessi and mikenna. It's funny how we always seem to catch the same pics and post them the same. Great minds think alike. I like your sisters pic better though, I've got my drunk look going!
Post a Comment