We went to the ward party and had a great time. Jessi has been coming into Primary for singing time so she was able to sing with the primary for our Nativity program. She loved it. I forgot my camera so I didn't get a picture but a good friend lent me hers to get some pictures of the kids with Santa. Jessi was the first to sit on his lap and never strayed far from his knee after that. She was so excited that day that she even brought Santa a picture. Near the end of the night I get Tanner to sit with Jessi just for a minute. He wasn't really sure about this big guy in the red suit.
1 comment:
Jessi is getting so big. They are growing too fast! I don't think my girls will get to sit on Santa's lap this year.
Post a Comment