We went to a resort near Yosemite National forest this year. We had access to a lake, a pool, a creek and a wonderful national forest. We took advantage of all and of wonderful company. We were only missing 4 family members this year. Corinne and her family weren't able to make it this year due to work and David wasn't able to make it because he is serving his mission right now in Brazil.
I will be posting a ton of pictures because I am too lazy to pick just the best ones:) Also they probably won't be in chronological order, but more grouped by activity. But at least it will be documented:)
The POOL was a hit. Jessi and Tanner had been taking lessons all summer, and Jessi has gotten to the point that I trust her in the water with out MJ or I, so that made it a lot easier for us to go to the pool with our three. Tanner was also more comfortable, but he opted to stay in the baby pool most of the time. I didn't complain about that either. Here were are in our glory, I bet everyone else at the resort were glad when we left.
The CREEK. Down a little slope near our rooms was a little creek or stream that the kids and dads had some fun playing in and building a little dam. There was a lot of "fool's gold" in the water that was pretty cool to look at too.




No comments:
Post a Comment