Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You have to follow this link!

http://blurbsfromthebay.blogspot.com/2011/02/baby-bump.html?showComment=1299041642179#c4324230047224716411

It is a great picture of Tanner and his Tia. Sorry I don't have the patience to figure out how to make the link work. You will have to copy and paste it:)

More to come soon, if you ever can get healthy at our house. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

That's hilarious! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Wow, your little ones sure are getting big! I can't believe how old Jesse looks! She's in Kindergarten, right? Dylan is too, it's crazy. Hope you all feel better soon! We've been right there with you! Maddie had a fever from an ear infection and Bryce and I had fevers from the flu or something! Do your kids take the antibiotic okay? I've had to mix it in a drink to get it to go down!