
Here are the kids walking around looking for the tree.

Here are the two trees we chose.

Jessi and Tanner helping Daddo cut down his tree.

Jessi helping Daddy cut down the tree and Daddy showing them how old the tree was.

I didn't understand why Tanner didn't want to help Daddy until I zoomed in on the pictures of him helping Daddo:) Who can blame him?

The trees loaded on the cars, ready to go.

Jessi and Tanner under the tree plugging in the lights for Daddy. Unfortunately our star had a little damage so it didn't light. Or so we thought. We later found out it did after we replaced it and now the replacement isn't working. We aren't sure what it going on with the star this year.

The kids helping Daddy with the ornaments.

More decorating.

Even more decorating.

The kids finding a new use for our stockings.
Do you have your Christmas up?




1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love the pine needles totally poking Tanner in the face. That is too cute!
Post a Comment