This week we were off of school so I have been trying to get us out of the house a little bit, while still enjoying the lazy days.
Wednesday I decided that it wasn't too hot so we went for a walk/bike ride. Again I forgot the camera. Oops! Anyway, we went to the school, Tanner was tired by the time we got there. But he still ran the distance of the grass area with Jessi 4 times. Jessi does it every day after lunch and wanted to "practice". I think it was probably a good 1/4 mile total or more. Then we continues on to the park near the school, which the kids have been wanting to try out. We had the place to ourselves. It was awesome! It was shady also, so I loved it. Hunter hasn't really been on the play equipment so I decided to let him try it out. He is so good in the stroller or blanket so that is where he is at the park. He really loved it! I got a few pictures but they are on my phone and I don't know how to get them off so I will have to upload them later. Anyway, it was a great outing. But the walk home was a little too much for Tanner. I ended up walking with him on my shoulders with his scooter balanced on the stroller. I'm sure we got some great looks as we walked home. Jessi did great and didn't complain once about riding her bike.
Thursday I decided to take an outing to the Tech Museum with the kids. I think it was a little old for them but they still had fun. I think the highlight of the day was being able to ride "Thomas" (the transit train). They asked to go again, so I think we will try again with MJ with us next time.
I hope everyone is having some mini adventures of your own.
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment