Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hunter 2 months


Hunter is now 13lbs and 24 inches long. He is starting to smile but is very stingy about giving them out. I'm sure that will change in the next week or two though. Daddy gets the most (he finally got his "Daddy's boy"). I tried to get a smile on film but couldn't get it yet but I did get a pretty good pouting face. Also he is starting to "talk" a lot more. He is sleeping better, 4-5 hours in a row most nights and eating every 2-4 hours during the day. Last night he went from 9:30pm-5:00am between feedings. I'm hoping that this is the start of a new trend! Only time will tell. He has also started to get his hands in his mouth more consistently, sucking on them sometimes instead of the Binky. I hope that that is also a trend.


Just for comparison. Here were the other kids stats at 2 months.
Jessi was 13.4lbs and 23.5 inches long at 2.5 months.
Tanner was 11.8lbs and 23 inches long at 2 months.

No comments: