A month ago we were able to have a fun Saturday with Daddy. He didn't have to work so we went down to Monterey and went to the aquarium there. The kids loved the river otter exhibit. I have only seen it once and it has been there two years and now they are moving the otters, I'm a little sad. Anyway, they have some really active otters and then some play things for the kids. We also loved the kid area near the penguins. Here are a few snap shots that we got of the kids.

That same day we took the kids to Golfland, and Jessica and Adam met us there. What a dream day for Jessi! They had a blast and loved spending so much time with Daddy. He has been working so hard all Spring/Summer. We are all looking forward to Fall/Winter and hopefully some cooler weather.




Enjoy the pictures. I think the next update with probably be when Hunter comes. Three weeks and counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment